Sunday 18 July 2004

Antelope




July 14th 2004
I Run Wild With The Antelope!
I think antelope are cool coz they have kind of trees sticking out their head, 
and they use them to fend off other antelope. One day all antelope will live in unison... 
haaaa actually they will sing in unison, they will live in unity, because I don't think it's actually 
possible to live in unison. It may or may not be possible for antelope to sing, if it is indeed 
possible then perhaps they will be able to sing in unison, but I suspect not. 
More research forthcoming.

July 18th 2004
The Antelope Have Failed Me!
I was very dismayed to discover that Antelope... don't actually have antlers
Unfortunately the have big horns, which... although they're pretty cool, 
are not (as I have said): "kind of trees sticking out their head"

Picture fourthcoming.
I am saddened.

December 27th 2015
Image result for antelope

No comments:

Post a Comment