Sunday 15 May 2011

My First Memory (in three forms)

Free form
The sun shone in through the windown pane in the kitchen, gleaming in my eyes. It's warmth basked me in a light that penetrated my closed eyelids with a glowing red, cradling me as I repose on the kitchen floor, leaning back upon my hands.

I was a alive, it dawned upon me like the day, thriling, warm.

Before that moment it seemed I had no past and the future was a mysterious delight that stretched into endless days of summer.

I was alive.

Poem
The sun shone in through my window
Brilliant in my eyes
The kitchen

Basken in light
Glowing red
Penertrated, through shaded eyelids

Gently cradled,
Repose upon the floor
Leaning back upon my hands

I was alive

It dawned upone me like the day
Thrilling, warm
Before that moment I had no past

The future
Mysterious
A deight that stretched
Into endless days of summer

I was alive

Haiku
Baskin in the light
Shining through my window pane
Yes, I was alive

Daring yet to dream
Into endless summer days
Seems I had no past

No comments:

Post a Comment