Thursday 12 March 2015

A Touching Testimonial

"I'm very grateful for how things turned out last night. I absolutely enjoyed the conversation and I felt a very strong connection. It amazing to think about that I have known people for decades, and never even been close to anything like this with them.

I also enjoyed going outside, and looking at the stars. It was a great thing to do, which I will certainly remember. Anyway, I would love to talk to you more, and I see it as a great investment.
I`ll initiate the payment now, so please let me know when you have received the payment.

Also, I will be going on a weekend trip leaving tomorrow so I wont be available for another session until next week.

Looking forward to talk to you soon.

And, thanks a lot for your help Antony."

No comments:

Post a Comment