Wednesday 13 February 2013

tired of being the bigger person


I get tired of being the bigger person.
I could be the biggest person, the fittest person, the richest person.

I'm admired for being more wired
than a business person.

That hires and fires the working person.

but I'm tired,
of being the bigger person.

I'd rather be the person that's worse than
a pig
in person

a wicked person


who casts aspersions 
on this disertion
as a subversive incursion:

The coercion of aversion as a diversion from the exertion I spent in this immersion of perversion.

I'm a bitter person!

Watch my conversion into disparate dispersion
my submersion in reversion
to a state that's immersed in
sin


I could be the tallest at the show, bro.
But don't you know, I'd still be tired.
Tired of being the bigger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment