Saturday 26 November 2005

Some Laughs

(26/11/05)
Bx: wot u up 2?
antz: being confused
Bx: so it aint jst me?
antz: no, absolutely not
antz: being confused is practically my occupation these days

-----

Bx: can u do maths by ne chance?
antz: a bit
Bx: help
antz: whats the problem?

*snicker, snicker*

-----

Cara: what would you rather do or go fishing?
Me: hmmm... what would I rather do or go fishing...
Me: I choose fishing
Me: just coz I don't really understand what the other option means

-----

Sivan: boo
Me: I was just going to say hi to you
Sivan: guess i beat you, huh?
Me: guess so
Me: but
Me: I'm going to inform the appropriate authorities
Me: and they are going to arrest you
Me: as a consequence of your tendancy towards domestic violence
Sivan: damnit
Sivan: tattletale

-----

Me: someone was talking about driving and how it gets them from A to B and I was saying that if I was at A, my home, my only concern was that B, the local pub, was in walking distance
Me: and she's like "what if it's cold?"
Me: and I'm like "well then I walk as briskly as possible and make it a double when I get there"

No comments:

Post a Comment