Thursday 12 April 2012

Chateau de Thorne

I spent Wednesday  near Inverness with Euan, Abi, Sam and Fiona at "Chateau de Thorne," Sam's parents house.

It was a really awesome time where we lay back discussing matters lofty and low brow alike

Fiona and Abi read the script for Like The Greeks and really enjoyed it, I was very pleased with the feedback as LTG was very much written as "the play I'd like to see" so I didn't know how universal it would be but it seemed well liked.

Fiona and Euan gave us a proper read-through in character, which was great to hear, I have a recording of it and feel it will inspire a couple of tweaks to the script.

I started reading The Brothers Karamzov on the way there, and on the way back I sat next to a cool Austrian guy named Daniel who was reading The Fear of Freedom by Erich Fromm in German, so we started speaking on the Frankfurt School... bizarre coincidence as we were probably the only people on the bus who had even heard about it!

All in all a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment