Friday 26 May 2006

Assorted bit and pieces, that are amusing in various degrees

Some of these are actually really old. enjoy. (or don't, see if I care)

Amanda: Did you listen to that song?
Antony: Not yet I was busy playing my ass off
Amanda: will you listen to it now?
Antony: I'm still busy playing my ass off
Amanda: GAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Antony: sorry but if I don't play lots I won't be able to achieve my life time ambition...

Antony: ...of having played lots

------

Antony: i want some
Christina: want some wot?
Antony: physical interaction with the opposite sex
Antony: including, but not limited to, kissing and sexual intercourse

-----

Antony: Yo
David Guy: hey man!!
Antony: how are ya bud
David Guy: fantastic!
David Guy: im going out with christina
Antony: Really??? well imagine that!
David Guy: how about you?
Antony: I'm going with your maw
Antony: it's nothing serious but we've been seeing each other for a while

-----

Antony: Keith Emerson had yer maw
BodomNight60:  that would be cool
Antony: HAHAHAH thats exactly what I was thinking!
Antony: I would be like.... totally proud


Antony: I was listening to dad rock
Cara: what dad rock were you listening to? 
Antony: fucksake
Antony: Fleetwood mac
Cara: ah, not a fan 
Cara: but 
Cara: my dad is ;p



------

The opposite sex seeks to destroy us!!:
Christina: i hate it when guys hurt me *disapproving angry face*
Antony: well it happens
Antony: I think there is a mad cult of girls who have the sole mission of gaining my trust JUST so they can hurt me straight afterwards...
Christina: im sure thats not true.
Antony: they do, they hold meetings every second week on a friday night, and there's a annual convention held in the West End
Christina: ahahha


Ducks:
Antony: fuckety fuck
Antony: am bored
Shannon: o.0 lmao fuck a duck
Antony: fuck a duck??
Antony: don't mind if I do!
Shannon: XD nice
Antony: will you be a duck?
Shannon: maybeee
Antony: heeeeeeere ducky ducky ducky
Shannon: *runs away*
Antony: *chases after duckypoo*
Antony: duckypoo!!! come back!!!
Shannon: *screams and runs faster*
Antony: where are you duckypoo???
Antony: *gets hold of you and scoops you up into my arms*
Antony: now I just gotz to pluck all your wee ducky feathers
Antony: and put you in a pot for dinner mmmm mmm mmm
Shannon: O.O no
Antony: don't worry duckeypoo it's be nice n warm in the oven

Mysogynist:
Antony: you was in my journal
Christina: ano I was
Antony: aw you saw it <3
Christina: I want on it again !
Antony: well you'll have to say something funny then, you might manage
Christina: i cant
Antony: well the other way to get in is to say something which inspires me to say something funny... that way you get in indirectly
Christina: i have asda bunny ears for easter?
Antony: erm just take the third option...
Antony: a blowjob

Psychomar:
I used to be fond of whales. In fact, I even did a charity gig for "Save the Whale,"
Raised enough money to save a whole load of them!
Then, a week later I got mugged! And not one of the fat bastards turned up to help me out!
So now I do gigs for "Save the Plankton."
Ungreatful shits.

No comments:

Post a Comment