Wednesday 21 September 2011

I want my work to make people more sane

that sounds like something that could go on my epitaph.

as well as these new philosophic quotes I recently coined: "sometimes being a writer also means being a reader" and "ideas aren't created, they're noticed"

I note that the submission deadline for Stag Nights 2011, a yearly theatre festival showcasing new theatre from Glasgow Uni students over three nights, is fast approaching, in fact it's in two weeks.

And I have nothing new finished! Argh!

I have four plays in progress: Whoa There Cassanova, Robin, Like The Greeks and The Melody

I'm going to edit this later and give brief descriptions of each of them.

but none are that near completion.

I'd like to submit Like The Greeks most of all but it's a tough one to finish. Today I've mostly been working on Whoa There Cassanova and it's been coming on well, more news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment