Saturday 5 September 2009

My feelings on a couple of German Philosophers, liked it so wanted to share it

the only German Philosopher I know well is Kant I think he's very beautiful but a little too cerebral I think he had some kind of OCD because he took his philosophy very seriously, it is rumoured that his servants could time his morning walks by their watches

like many philosophers we are all too cerebral

Neitsche I know a little, he is very misunderstood people said he was a Nihilist but I'm not sure that he is one even though he is associated with that philosophy, in the end his genius drove him crazy because it prevented him from manifesting the message clearly which I think (with my limited understanding) was that each person should strive to be the best version of themselves that they can. I will have to ask other people who know Neitsche better than I if they agree with that!

See Also: http://reasonspiritandesthetics.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/thomas-hobbes_5.html


John McLintock i think it is quite fair to call Nietzsche a nihilist; and he was driven mad by syphillis, not his genius wink emoticon
Antony Sammeroff i don't believe it haha poor old Neitzsche got his for putting it about a bit
Antony Sammeroff he wasn't a Nihilist though he used it as a derogatory term saying, "Christians, and other Nihilists"

Nihilism implies having no ethical values, whereas Neitsche did suggest some...See More

John McLintock mwah hah ha, etc wink emoticon
Antony Sammeroff smile emoticon was that your evil genius laugh? I like it please show it to me in person

No comments:

Post a Comment